Aeromexico Connect tests the Beacon platform

In April 2022, Aeromexico Connect started to test the Beacon platform for key maintenance bases, which will extend for a few months. During this trial, Beacon will support all maintenance operations and accelerate aircraft’s return-to-service time by integrating the platform into the airline’s stations with further tests to include the…

Causeway introduces new lightweight interior

Causeway Aero Group has developed lightweight Semi-Flexible Laminate (SFL) panels for aircraft interiors that provide improved levels of thermal protection, allowing bulky insulating blankets to be removed. In some applications, there could be up to a 25% weight saving. As they could be fitted closer to the aircraft inner skin,…

Jetstream Aviation Capital chooses SPARTA Asset Management ERP platform

Jetstream Aviation Capital, a global aircraft lessor focused exclusively on commercially-operated turboprop regional aircraft and engines, has chosen Acumen Aviation’s SPARTA Asset Management ERP Platform, comprising Lease, Maintenance and Projects Management, and Records Dataroom modules. The SPARTA platform will be deployed to support Jetstream’s entire fleet, consisting of approximately 175…

ASUR announces total passenger traffic for May 2022

Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (ASUR), ASUR, the international airport group with operations in Mexico, the US and Colombia, has announced that passenger traffic for May 2022 reached a total of 5.5 million passengers, 20.4% above the levels reported in May 2019, reflecting a continued gradual recovery in travel demand. Compared…

Satair introduces “one stop shop” for aircraft GSE and tools

Satair, an Airbus Services company, has created a giant “one stop shop” for aircraft Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and tools, gathering 70,000 part numbers from 1,600 original equipment manufacturers across the globe. This new offering covers the needs of all aircraft platforms from Entry Into Service (EIS) to their end…

SIAEC completes acquisition of 75% of SR Technics Malaysia

SIA Engineering Company (SIAEC) has completed the acquisition of 75% of the share capital of SR Technics Malaysia. Following completion of the acquisition, SR Technics Malaysia has become a subsidiary of SIAEC, and SR Technics Switzerland (SR Technics) holds the remaining 25% of the share capital of SR Technics Malaysia….